Friday 13 May 2016

Happy New Year by Paris

WALT introduce ourselves

Kia Ora , Talofa Lava , Malo E Lelei , and greetings to you all
My name is Paris and I am a Year 8 student at Tamaki Primary School.
I will be working in Room 10 for the rest of the year with my teacher Ms Aireen and Kelly.I am 12 years old.
In school my favourite subject is Writing because I like to learn how to write good narratives or stories.
My favourite sport is Netball because I would like to compete other people in defending , attacking or shooting , and my favourite food is Wendy's.
In 2016 I am looking forward to choosing the right pathway and making myself a positive person.
One person I admire is my Aunty because she plays for the Central Pulse and she gives me advice for netball
"If you are scared to play against people and they look hard do not give up" so I really admire my Aunty.
No reira Tena Koutou , Tena Koutou , Tena Tatou Katoa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.